26 March 2007

Quick Post

I spent quite a bit of time this week managing pictures, so this post will be brief. Last week I hang out with friends, ate lots of French cooking, and fed them some Waldorf salad. I also took a bike tour to historic spots along the old Berlin Wall and visited a sculpture museum. On Sunday I walked from the Alexanderplatz down the street Unter den Linden all the way to the Brandenburg Gate. On the way there was lots of stuff set up for the 50th Birthday celebration of the EU. Since I was on my own I got to stop and read almost all of the info columns describing the history of the EU.

Now for the future: I'll be taking the ZOP on Thursday and Friday, the hardest German test the institute offers. I don't have an apartment in Freiburg yet but I do have arrangements for the trip there and accommodations for my arrival. Life is hectic but good.

1 comment:

PauschGirls said...

Hey Nate, this is Josh and Lindsey Feldpausch! Gram and Gramp are over at the Bryant's house to see little Grace Ellen and they wanted to show us your wonderful blog!! I am so excited that you are learning so much! Josh and I just have to set up a blog, too. Although, our sight seeing may not be as interesting.